Job Role IntroductionMedia OutReach is a global newswire with its own distribution network in 24 countries. We own more than 140,000 media database in Asia Pacific. Our database is monitored and updated on a daily basis by in-country media researchers. We are looking for individuals who are interested working part-time in a media company to help us maintain and grow our database.
What you’ll be doing:To research and input media titles, journalists contact from newspapers, magazines, online media including bloggers from your pre-assigned country into our proprietary database management system. We are seeking media researcher for China, India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka and South Korea.
What we’re looking for:
- Preferable with journalist or PR background
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the local language that you apply for
- Working hours: Flexible with minimum hours
- Ability to work independently
- Possess good communication and a strong sense of responsibility
- Has good knowledge of the internet as a tool and interest in media will be an advantage
Personal information provided will be handled in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.